Mighty Mustang Monthly
Alta Murrieta Elementary School Principal's Message
Mrs. Caldwell's Corner: A Message from the Principal!
Coming Events for the Month of January 2024
Reminder: Report Cards are Available through Aeries Parent Portal
Directions for Accessing Report Cards
Student report cards will be visible through the Aeries Parent Portal on December 15th at 3:00 PM.
- Click on this LINK to access the Aeries Parent Portal via Google Chrome.
- Select the student whose grades you wish to see by clicking Change Student at the top.
- Click on Grades from the options on the left. Then click on Report Card History form the options on the left.
- On the top right, you will see Report Card with a language link (ex: English) below it.
- Click on the Language Link and your report card will be generated in a PDF file. Make sure to turn off pop up blockers!
- Please watch your email for additional directions on how to access updated iReady information and the report card for your student(s)!
Safety Enhancement: Parent Badge System
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
January Book Recommendations
Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
Who was Martin Luther King, Jr? by Lisbeth Kaiser is a book geared towards younger students that does a great job of teaching who Martin Luther King, Jr. was and the work that he did to make our world a better place where all people are valued. While this is a board book, the language used is appropriate for all readers who are learning about Martin Luther King, Jr. Access a read aloud by the author by clicking on the image of the book!
I Have a Dream
Mrs. Hacker's Counseling Connection!
Alta Murrieta Elementary's PTA Updates!
Join the PTA!
For just $8 you can join the PTA and help ensure that we keep school spirit alive, hold events throughout the school year, aid in school improvement projects and more! Your membership does not mean you have to participate as a volunteer. Click THIS LINK or the image below to join today!
Parking and Safety Reminders!
Please be sure to follow the safety and parking rules below! Your attention to this helps to keep Alta a safe place for our students and staff.
Additionally, please ensure that disabled parking spaces are reserved for those with a disabled placard.