Math for Wednesday 2/15
Complete Exit Ticket
If the seats are full, please choose another activity to work on until she has a spot at her table.
Turn it in to the "Math" Tray and highlight your name to show that it has been submitted. I will look at this at the end of class to see who still needs to turn this in!
Please be patient, she WILL call your group.
When she calls you BE READY. All you need is yourself :)
Answer 10 questions. Screenshot your score. Save it to your desktop. Mrs. Villiard will ask to see it at 2:15. COMPLETE BY 2:15!
Example of a Math Screenshot
Choose a group of 4. You will work in this group for the remainder of this assignment. Choose Wisely. Make a copy of this slide and make sure everyone it is shared to everyone in the group.
How to share to everyone in the group.
- 1 person make a copy of Mrs. Villiard's slide show.
- Then, have the remaining 3 members of the group type in their email. (email@example.com)
- Next, Click share!
- Those three members need to get their computer and go to GOOGLE DRIVE.
- Choose the button on the left that says "shared with me"
- The slide will be there!
What if the slide is not there? Ask yourself....
1. Are you in the right place?
2. Did you type in your email address correctly? double, triple, and quadruple check!!!
We've shared the slideshow with the whole group! What do I do next?
Set a timer to keep you on track!! DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN THE ALLOTTED TIME ON EACH PART OF THE ASSIGNMENT :)
1. Read slide 2 as a group. Each person can have their laptop open (5 minutes)
2. Look at slide 3 and discuss each question Each person can have their laptop open! (6 minutes)
3. Choose 4 videos to watch on slide 4. 1 laptop open at this time. ( 10 minutes)
4. Complete slide 5 as a group! Each person can type on the slideshow at the same time to make this part go faster! (8 minutes)