Vero Beach 2015
Fellowship of Christian Athletes Mission Trip
50 BEDS, 50 CAPTAINS.
Spring Break with a Purpose
What would we do when we are there?
- Epic Missions is in contact with 10-15 organizations around the area that need volunteers and help. Everyday we will be visiting a new organization within the community that has been targeted by Epic Missions.
- BEACH DAYS! Epic Missions is well aware we are tired college students, expect beach days planned in!!
What are more specific details?
- We as a group will leave campus and DRIVE to Vero Beach on February 28, arrive that night at Epic Missions.
- Stay in Florida March 1-6. Leave early March 7, arrive back at CNU.
Saturday, Feb. 28th 2015 at 8am to Saturday, March 7th 2015 at 10pm
6025 12th Street, Vero Beach, Florida 32966
How much will this cost me?
We understand that college students are not the most wealthy :) so we have searched for the best way to serve the Lord with what we have. The trip cost might come as a shock initially, but through fund raising and support letters we will get to see how God can and does provide!!
$299 for Epic Missions via check/cash
$100-150 for transportation (pricing may vary due to # of participants)
- Exact cost for the stay at Vero is $299...($79 deposit)
- Deposits are sent in to secure a spot and say "I am 100% coming." That $75 will go to your total cost, making the total come to $220.
- The $299 pays for 3 meals a day and lodging at Epic Missions
- We will be renting vans through Enterprise again; number of participants will vary the number of vans
Epic missions needs EACH member to fill out the form below with their deposit information! Please give your check or cash to either Allie Hackbarth or Elizabeth Steigerwald!
Your deposit will be $79 written to Epic Missions.
The forms you need to fill out are in the link below!! Turn in ASAP to reserve your spot!!!
**For the form (FAQ's)
Name of Organization: Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Group Leader: Allie Hackbarth
Trip Dates: March 1-7
-Your FCA leaders