Station # 1 Vocabulary Foldable
2. Draw 3 lines on folded paper to make 8 tabs. Cut on lines to create tabs.
3. Using list of vocabulary words at station, write a vocabulary word on outside of each tab.
4. On inside of each tab, write a definition in your own words, using textbook or Science dictionary for help)
REMEMBER: DO NOT USE ANY WORDS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF!!
5. Draw neat picture to show the meaning of the vocabulary word.
6. Put name on back and paste into your journal with today's date on the entry page.
2. Sign in to Ted Ed with your school email and password.
3. Watch video on fresh water
4. Click on "Think" tab on right side to take quiz. Your quiz results will be sent to me immediately.
5. When finished with this lesson, go to neok12.com/user/lauralalonde and watch the videos listed in the "Rivers" section.
Station # 3 'Flow of Freshwater' lab
2. Choose a partner to work with during this lab.
3. Follow my directions for lab.
4. Draw illustration (picture) of movement of water from divide/watershed/river basin/tributaries/ocean
5. Explore this link about our Yadkin-Pee Dee River Basin!