TRIO February 2018 Newsletter
"Everyone teaches and everyone learns"
Upcoming Important Dates
- February 1: Last Day to Apply For Graduation for Summer I & II
- February 5: Summer I & II Registration Begins
- February 5: Last Day to Receive 50% Refund for Complete Withdrawal
- February 19: Fall 2018 Course Open for Viewing
- February 23 & 24: National TRIO Day 2018 Event
- March 2: Spirit Day
Spring Priority Registration
Please go to our TRiO FESP website to schedule your appointment!
All requirements must be completed by Tuesday, March 06, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. to earn priority registration for the Fall 2018 semester. See below for workshop details.
WE HAVE MOVED!!!
The TRIO FESP office has moved to Room 3530 in Sangren Hall
The Merze Tate Center was named after Vernie Merze Tate who was the first African-American graduate of Western Michigan University (formerly known as Western Michigan Teachers College). She graduated with honors from the teaching program and from then has made amazing accomplishments within the education system as the first African-American woman. When she died in 1996 she left millions to institutions of higher education that looked beyond her race and gender.
To learn more about Merze Tate: http://www.merzetate.com/merze-tate/