In the Loop
Week of October 7th - October 11th
Mark Your Calendars!!
- October 7th is a D day
- October 7th- Whole School Assembly The Ned Show- Mindset Mission. Begins promptly at 10:00 and will end at 10:45 Ms. Johnson will begin to call down the grade levels.
- October 7th- Faculty Meeting/Articulation
- October 7th- Week of Respect
- October 7th- Clubs begin
- October 8th- Picture Day
- October 9th- Yom Kippur- School is Closed
- October 17th- Family Fun Night
- October 18th- All staff PDPs and SGOs are due
- October 25th- Spirit Day
- October 31st- Halloween Parade 9:15 a.m.
Quote of the Week
This week's quote is "When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world." -Harold Kushner
What does the quote mean? (Literal and inferential)
Why might __________ have said this?
How can you apply this to your life? Focus on school life.
What lesson can we as a society learn from this quote?