St. Francis de Sales PSR
All the important news and info about our PSR program!
Dismissal - Parking Lot Reminders
Please be respectful of our entire PSR population by following the guidelines for drop off and pick up of students.
- Students will always be dismissed from their classroom. Parents of students in grades 1-3 should pick their children up at the classroom. An older (gr4-8) child may pick up a younger one and meet their parents.
- All children are to enter and leave the school by way of the main entrance
- The doors on the north side of the building are not to be used during PSR except as an emergency exit. These doors exit directly onto a driveway!
- Do not attempt to pick your child up in your car at the curb in front of the entrance, it puts many children at risk. Please park and pick up your child. If you have an issue that does not allow you to come to the building to pick up your child, please let me know and we will address that concern.
- Please help us by observing these rules and by driving slowly and carefully.
Reminder..... there is no PSR next Monday, January 18, 2016
Request to Third Grade Parents!
Prayers for our Second Graders!
"If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given you. But ask in faith, never doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind; for the doubter, being double-minded and unstable in every way, must not expect to receive anything from the Lord."
In the event of inclement weather... check your email for an update regarding class
Upcoming dates at a glance....
January 11- Class
2nd Graders only...
Tuesday, January 12th
First Reconciliation 7:15p.m. in the Church
January 18- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day- NO PSR
January 25- Class & Mid Year Evaluations sent home