Keeping your digital experiences positive :)
- Keep your name, address, school name, and phone number private.
- Do not share your photos in an online area where strangers might access them.
- If anything online makes you uncomfortable, stop what you are doing and tell someone!
Show Your Smarts
- Everything you post online isn't necessarily private. Keep that in mind when communicating online.
- Is what you're posting kind and appropriate?
- What would your mom/grandma think about what you are posting and sharing?
- Avoid clicking on anything that could put your computer/device at risk.
- Value your privacy and the privacy of others.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.