Anderson Weekly News! 4/18/22
Dates to Remember
- Tue. Apr. 19th: Walburgers St. Charles Dine Out Fundraiser 11am-7pm
- Wed. Apr. 27th Early Release Day 2:10 Dismissal
- Mon. May 2nd, 5th Grade Band Concert 6:40 PM Thompson Middle School
- Tue. May 3rd, Beginning Orchestra Concert 5:30 PM North High School
- Tue. May 3rd, Advanced Orchestra Concert 7:00 PM North High School
- Thu. May 5th PTO Meeting 7:00 PM
- Wed. May 11th, Incoming Parent Wredling Middle School 6:30-7:30 PM
- Fri. May 13th, Fifth Grade Band at Cougars Game 5:30 PM.
- Wed. May 18th 5th Grade Choir Concert 6:00 PM
- Tue. May 24th FIELD DAY! (more info coming soon)
- Wed. May 25th LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Welcome Home to Anderson's Talent!
Anderson Elementary it is time to welcome us into your homes and find your best talent to share with our Anderson Community through our 2022 Virtual Anderson Talent Show! Our virtual show will be released on May 12th!! Our 5th-grade choir will be helping to put together the opening and/or closing of the show and the Student Council will be introducing our performances! To share your talent with us we will need some video of you that you can take right from your own home! You can practice as many times as you want until you get it just right! Your video should be no longer than 2 minutes long. Please have your family email the video to Mrs. Majewski, fill out the google form, or if you use your google account you can share the video with her. Only share your talent with us in your video. Please tell us separately your name, class, and title of your act or song. We need all of this turned in by May 6th! We can’t wait to see the amazing talent you share with us! If you have any questions please reach out to Mrs. Weber, Ms. Reyes, or Mrs. Majewski!
Summer Camps! Sign up today!
Click on the links below to view all the needed information about each of the listed camps.Middle School Summer Band Camp (incoming 6th Grade Band Students)
From the Anderson PTO
Walburgers Dine Out Fundraiser
Staff Appreciation Week Volunteers Needed
Anderson Spirit Wear
Show your school spirit! Order your Anderson spirit wear at the link below. All orders will be placed online again this year. The store will be open throughout the school year. Items will ship directly to your home. Questions? Contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Donation Drive with all D303 schools
BERNIE’S BOOK BANK DONATION DRIVE
The D303 donation drive for Bernie’s Book Bank will be held for one week, April 25-29, 2022, at all D303 schools. Please consider bringing in new and gently used children’s books for birth through 6th grade to one of the D303 schools during the donation drive. Parents or students may place books in the collection bins located in the front hallway. D303’s goal for the 2022 donation drive is 20,000 books. Every book will help us reach our goal.