By: Janel Palma
- My dream to my vacation is California.
- My destination located 15.
- I want to visit to California, because is a nice place.
- My destination is so great it has many things to do.
- California Mount Whitney measures as the lower 48 states It's most famous climb is Mount Whitney trail to the 14,495 feet summit.
- The largest three-day rodeo in the United States is held on the Tehama Country Fairgrounds.
- The redwood is the official state tree.Some of the giant redwoods in sequoia National Park are more than 2,000 years old.
- There are more than 300,000 tons of grapes grown in California annually.
- It will take about 550 miles to get there.
- It 1,745.8 miles.
- who will you take with my family.
- how will I get there
- how long do a stay 1 or 2 months.
- were do I stay in a house.
- Provide information about the place where I'll be staying 503 mi 1,302km
- I will pack up a lot of clothes,shoes,food,and I'll need
- How much will my trip cost
- How my Lodging it will look like a big home for me and my family.
- I spend money for clothes ,shoes ,food ,and stuff we need.
- I will eat in California is Hamburger , soup.
- We will travel in a airplane.
- The Airfare is 292 dollars.
- To put gas in the car it cost 4.00 dollars
- When I get to California I'll go to visit the mountains ,and other places to.
- What is the location to California is Los Angeles.
- What is the destination provide they have minimum of 50 rooms for nights.
- Source 1 books
- Source 2 Media
- Source 3 Data