Elysian Fields ISD
School District Closure
Elysian Fields ISD continues to closely monitor the COVID 19 situation through communication with local, state, and federal agencies. We certainly understand that circumstances arising from the COVID 19 outbreak are rapidly changing, and the health and well-being of our students, staff, and greater community are extremely important.
Currently, EFISD is closed and is scheduled to resume classes on May 4. However, it might be necessary to extend closure. As more information becomes available daily, we will continually assess our risk and take appropriate action.
Covid -19 Guidance
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough
- or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more information: