Elysian Fields ISD
Federal Programs and Curriculum News
Happy New Year EFISD and Welcome Back!
― Jon Gordon, The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
10 Rules for the Ride of Your Life and a Fantastic Second Semester
2. Desire, vision, and focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your ride with positive energy.
4. Invite people on your bus and share your vision for the road ahead.
5. Don't waste your energy on those who don't get on your bus.
6. Post a sign that says NO ENERGY VAMPIRES ALLOWED on your bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more passengers and energizes them during the ride.
8. Love your passengers.
9. Drive with purpose.
10. Have fun and enjoy the ride.
I would like for you to consider and utilize "The 10 Energy Bus" principles each day. Positive educators have the power to transform lives and inspire young minds to believe they can and will change the world. ~ Jon Gordon
Your attitude affects everyone, especially your students. Let's choose to be positive.
Autism Parent Training at 6:00 pm at the Elementary School.
January 23rd will be the 100th Day of School.
February 4th - Proclamation 2020 for High School ELAR Adoption
February 24th - Jacket Nation Scholarship Dinner