Vista Oaks - Lodi
A great place for your child to grow...
Weekly Update for April 1, 2016
Important Upcoming Dates
Multicultural Fair - April 5th from 3:00 - 4:00
- Want to enjoy some delicious food from around all parts of the globe?
- Interested in learning about other cultures and people?
- Enjoy doing crafts?
- Then, join us for the Multicultural Fair!
- See below for testing schedule.
Multicultural Fair- Tuesday, April 5th
- Mark your calendars for Vista Oaks, Multicultural Fair, On Tuesday, April 5th from 3-4pm. We are looking for students/families to host various booths for this event. Each booth will represent a country. The booth can feature a country's flag, historical artifacts, clothing, food, crafts etc... You can pick any country that interests you and we welcome your ideas. Please consider being apart of this festive day.
Contact DeDe Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in hosting a booth or just helping out.
CAASPP State Testing Schedule
This week in the CAASPP corner we're continuing our practice with drag and drop skills with some math practice, too!
Follow this link for fun practice with this skill: http://www.mathplayground.com/thinkingblocks.html
Also, here's a link to the practice test! It'd be great for you to sit with your child and take the practice test together so you can both see what you can do to better prepare for it: http://www.caaspp.org/practice-and-training/index.html Log in as a guest (leave the boxes blank and click sign in) and choose a grade level to take the test.
Art for Kids Hub - Virtual Art Camp!
For more information, click the button below.
Vista Oaks Yearbook
Know Someone Who Might Be Interested in Vista Oaks?
- Know someone who might be interested in learning about Vista Oaks Charter School? Feel free to forward the Weekly Updates or have them call our office at 365-4060.
- We are accepting applications for the upcoming 2016 - 2017.
- Enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year has closed. We are no longer accepting applications for the current school year.