April 30, 2021
Teacher Appreciation Week - May 3-7
Be the Difference!
We are partnering with SASO (Scholars and Athletes Serving Others) of Southlake to replenish the stock for the Battered Women's Foundation in North Richland Hills. The demands of the last year has really created a need, sadly... Thank you SASO for seeing a need and inviting us to partner with them!
May 3 – 14, we will be collecting donations to support families in need. Please bring to the library any of the following:
- New towels
- Gently used women’s / teen clothes
- New packages of underwear for boys/girls of all ages
- Bottled water
- Capri suns and juice boxes
- Individual snacks for kids
End of Year Activities
Save-the-Date: May STAAR Testing
- May 11th - 4th Grade Homeroom Content Area
- May 12th - 3rd and 4th Grade DVA Homeroom Content Area & Ms. Luft Reading
- May 13th - 4th Grade Switch Content Area
- May 18th - 3rd Grade Homeroom Content Area
- May 19th - 3rd and 4th Grade DVA Switch Content Area and Ms. Luft Math
- May 20th - 3rd Grade Switch Content Area
Please contact Nicole Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to STAAR.
Language Acquisition Academy
School Supply Sale
Select packs by grade/school and complete payment.
Packs are mailed to your house the week of August 2-6.
Carroll Night at the Ballpark
Baseball is back! Join fellow Carroll families and come check out Globe Life Field on Friday, April 30. Tickets purchased through this offer will receive a custom Carroll/Rangers floppy cap!
A portion of each ticket sold will go back to the Carroll ISD WE CARE program, which focuses on employee appreciation throughout the year for their hard work and dedication to educating students.
The core value for the month of April is peace, proving you care more about each other than winning an argument.