Miss Stevens' Class Newsletter
Week of May 9th, 2016
Field Day is next Monday the 16th! The rain out date is the 19th. It will be a lot of fun and Coach Stewart has worked very hard to plan it! Please dress for sweat and wet! You might want to pack a towel and a change of clothes for your student just in case!
Kindergarten Progression is next Wednesday the 18th at 10am! After progression, we will be traveling to Nathanael Greene Park where we will enjoy a picnic lunch and cake to celebrate! Make sure your child has returned their permission slip so they can join us!! All families are invited to join us as well!
Homework this week:
- Have your student log in to Canvas at home and practice Dreambox and Lexia for 10 minutes each.
- 5/10: Miss Stevens out for testing (AM only)
- 5/12: Mother/Son Kickball Tournament 6:00-7:30 pm at Central Christian Church
- 5/16: Field Day
- 5/18: Kindergarten Progression
- 5/19: Last day of school (dismiss at 1 pm)