Spring Is FINALLY Here!
If you haven't noticed, it seems like the past few newsletters from Handiworks Unlimited have been about warm weather. Apparently we jumped the gun, thinking that Indiana was finally done with this cold, snowy weather! Who knew it would snow this late into the year? Either way, now that we have ACTUALLY seen this lovely new weather we are finally ready to share our landscaping and spring cleaning mood with you! We are beyond thrilled that 60 degree weather has finally arrived and warmer temperatures are here to stay for awhile. This means riding with your windows down, music on and a smile on your face - or maybe that's just us? :)
I don't know about you, but this spring the warmer temperatures have been anticipated and welcomed a bit more than usual for us! With the new found weather, things are really taking off on the home maintenance and landscaping side of things. We are excited to dig in (no pun intended) and help our Handiworks family get their yards and homes cleaned and spruced up for the glorious new weather. Let our friendly crews help you get that fall/winter debris cleaned out of your landscaping and yard and put down a fresh layer of mulch. Is your garage in desperate need of a deep spring cleaning? Do you have piles of "junk" that need hauled off? We can help! Our schedule is filling up fast, so don't wait to give us a call!
See the short video below highlighting some of the other home projects we are doing this spring. I found a new website where I can make goofy cartoons and videos...so you may be seeing a few more of those coming at you. I am having a little too much fun with this :)
- Laua Fairchild
Check out this cool app! SAVE money and EARN money at the same time!
Download now to start saving money all over town!
Enter our Handiworks Brand Partner access code which is 78566.
Set up your account with an email and password.
Use the app to locate the deals in your town (or when traveling).
Redeem the deal and present the deal to the merchant to enjoy your savings!
This is a brand new app and opportunity so merchants are just now getting their discounts and deals onto the app. Keep checking back as new deals will be added very soon!
Lift me up! Encouragement for your life.
This past Sunday we heard an excellent message on Biblical Community. I want to share some points of the message with you.
Biblical Community- a group of people that have Christ in common and who are participating in Spirit filled worship and fellowship with God and each other.
In order to effectively practice biblical community, you must be in constant interaction and relationship with your community. Below are several passages that we call "one another" passages. Is your church (Biblical Community) a place where life really happens and you are able to practice these? If not, why not and how can you be an encouragement and a messenger of change?
1. Prefer one another: Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; "I will think that you are more important than me!"
2. Harmonize with one another: Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. "I will be agreeable and quit thinking I'm always right".
3. Accept one another: Romans 15:7 Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. "There will be no cliques! Everyone is welcome!"
4. Care for one another: 1 Corinthians 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. "I will invest myself in your life!"
5. Serve one another: Galatians 5:13b ....but through love serve one another. "I will serve you, rather than wanting to be served!"
6. Bear with one another: Galatians 6:2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. "I won't quit on you."
7. Forgive one another: Ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you. "I will practice living a life of forgiveness toward you!"
8. Teach one another: Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. "I will learn the work and share it with you!"
9. Comfort and edify one another: 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. "I will be there for you even in hard times!"
10. Exhort one another: Hebrews 3:12 but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. "I want to earn the right to be able to get in your face when needed!"
11. Worship with one another: Hebrews 10:25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near. "I will see my attendance here as being for your benefit!"
12. Pray for one another: James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervant prayer of a righteous man avails much. "I will get serious about praying for you!"
13. Be courteous to one another: 1 Peter 3:8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous. "I will be considerate of you and your feelings!"
14. Be hospitable to one another: 1 Peter 4:9 Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. "You are welcome in my home anytime!"
15. Minister to one another: 1 Peter 4:10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. "I will exercise my gifts for your blessing!"
16. Submit to one another: 1 Peter 5:5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yet, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. "I don't always need to get my way. I will defer to what you want!"
Here at Handiworks we ultimately desire to serve you well, build you up and encourage you. By working together and "one anothering" each other in these 16 areas, we can all become a better witness to those around us and truly "do" life together like God meant for us to do! John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
- Your Handiworks Team
Sales and Marketing