Mountain Park eNewsletter
August 18, 2021
- AKS curriculum material taught
- Promotion and testing requirements
- Homework expectations
- Daily schedule
- Classroom Management Plan
- How to best communicate with your child's teacher
- Grading policy
Session 1 will begin at 6:30 pm.
Session 2 will begin at 7:00 pm.
Teachers will record one of the sessions and post to their eClass page for anyone that cannot attend Curriculum Night.
***Teachers will send Curriculum Night Zoom links via email by Monday.***
Car Rider Information
***All parents must be patient and cordial to one
another in the car rider line.***
We need your help to make our car rider arrival and dismissal more effective.
- We do not unload car riders in the morning until 7:45 am. There is no need to get in line before 7:40 am. Getting in line early only creates a backup on Brownlee Road.
- We do not load cars in the afternoon, until 2:45 pm. There is no need to get in line before 2:40 pm. Getting in line early only creates a backup on Brownlee Road.
- Do not drop students off in the front parking lot or on the street. All students (except Pre-K) must be dropped off in the car rider lane.
How to Set Up A MPP Account for Parents:
How to Review Signed Documents in MPP:
School Nutrition Program
While an application is not required to receive meals, we encourage you to fill one out in case you need an eligibility status and/or Proof of Benefits Letter for other services The link is provided below.
Join the PTA!
Join the PTA today at mpes.memberhub.store! Membership options start at $10 and help to support our school and teachers. Joining the PTA does not require you to volunteer 😊 You can also purchase spirit wear on the same website with free local delivery!