THS Choir Newsletter
May 17th, 2020
This week's message from Mrs. Brewer
THS choir weekly calendar
MEMORIAL DAY FLAGS. THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE. HHHEEEELLLLPPP!
Watch the video below
Are you TIRED of being inside and want something to do?? Have I got a deal for you!!!!
After hearing our social distancing plan, we HAVE been given permission to set out flags as long as:
1. We do not interact with clients (we don't anyway)
2. Students are limited to only their families in a car (most of you do that anyway).
I know there are a lot of uncertainties about next year, but I would like to take a trip in June of 2021 if it is possible (and approved). This would go towards that trip. It can also go toward letter jacket points. There were less opportunities to get them in the spring, so this could make up for the points missed at UIL and pop show. It is a great way to earn service points NHS and scouts.
- We need to schedule a time to come to the ROTC building.
- When you arrive, STAY in your vehicle until I text or signal you to get out.
- Rebar and routes will be spaced out in the ROTC room.
- Wear masks while in the ROTC building. You do not need to wear masks while you are placing the flags.
They need to all be up by Saturday night, May 24th but I can start passing them out as early as Wednesday, May 20th. Let me know if you can participate ASAP!
Here is a message about Varsity Auditions
Checklist for this week
- Get in all of your classwork. This is the week to catch up and end the year strong
- Plan to come to the google meet. You choir family misses you SO MUCH. Plan to come and say hi to your class. Reach out to choir friends to have them join you.
- If you paid for the trip, check your email and fill out the form ASAP.
- Fill out the questionnaire. It will come through Google classroom and will ask about how you want to end the school year.
- Let me know if you can pass out flags. I will work with your schedule!
- Breathe..It is almost over!!!!!
Everyone who was listed as going on the trip should have received an individual email from me about trip refunds. Please look for it in your email. If I don't hear from you this week, I will call you.
Text your class code to 81010
2nd period Concert Men @b99k
3rd period Varsity Chorale @be3f49
4th period Concert Women @h296bk
6th period Advanced Women: @k33f4
This will help you troubleshoot some of the programs your child is using.