By Vinkeara Cowans
Six years gone and Michael Jackson is still moonwalking.
Michael Jackson was signed to the Motown's label.
Michael Jackson's song Thriller when he turn into a zombie.
Connection to Present Day
Beyonce wore the same black and gold color palate, and even appeared to have the same amo style embellishments across her chest at the Super Bowl 2016. Michael Jackson wore the same clothes in 1993 during the Super Bowl. Beyonce and Michael Jackson has been subject to criticism throughout her career that does not align with the black community. Beyonce and Jackson walked this line throughout their careers, with their millions- dollar Pepsi deals and closely chronicled friendships. Decades into their respective careers and still at the top of their game, chose to make such bold artistic statements reminding the world of their blackness. The message of song Bad and Formation is yes, we are the biggest stars in the world but, we are not immune to the pangs of racism.
- Macaulay Culkin is the godfather of Michael's children
- Thriller's Album sold 45 million copies worldwide
- He recorded a voice over on The Simpsons
- Thriller spent 37 weeks at No1 on the US billboard chart
- He won 8 Grammys Awards in 1994
- He had a fear of flying
- Often wore a black armband to remind people of children suffering around the world
- Very fond of Mexican food
- Used to put spiders in his sister, Latoya's bed
- His favorite number was 7
- Big fan of the Three Stooges
- He was very ticklish
- He was a vegetarian
- His Favorite color was Red and Black