Mr. Araoz's Class
6th Grade Social Studies 2017-2018
Extra-Credit: The Lesson of The Sneetches Blog Post
- A brief summary of the story.
- What is your favorite part? Why?
- Describe the message or lesson the story gives its readers.
- How does that message apply to the world today? Give an example.
- Rate the story from 1-5.
Extra-Credit: Dr. Seuss Website Review Blog Post
- Give a brief description of the site.
- What kinds of activities are offered?
- Which are your favorite and why?
- Is there anything you don't like about the site?
- Which age levels is it best for?
- Give it a rating. Ex. 4/5 stars
Extra-Credit Breakout EDU Digital
HOMEWORK: March 19 - March 23
- Ancient China Quiz Friday! Study the Quizlet.
- Work on your Google Slide presentation: Ancient China section.
- Go to Google Classroom for more information.
Login with your first initial, your last name, and @lawrence.com. For example, my account is email@example.com
Choose ONE of these options:
- Get your parents to join Mr. Araoz's Remind class.
- Write a post in Kidblog.
- Make a mini-book of the World Religions we studied.
- Create a video describing one of the world religions.
STEAM Paper Outline
Create something cool on your extra day(s) off from school!
Hour of Code Resources
Holiday Digital Breakouts
This can only be played on a Smartphone using the FREE app. Download it and PLAY TODAY!