Brandywine River Museum-CANCELED
Friday, March 11th, 10:45am
1 Hoffman's Mill Road
Chadds Ford, PA
PLEASE RSVP BY March 4th
Please send RSVP's to your FSC Louri Fitzgerald firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information!
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperon's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
- Students will learn about a family's history in works of art created by three generations of Wyeths including N. C. Wyeth, his son Andrew Wyeth and grandson Jamie Wyeth.
- Students will explore how artists manipulate compositional elements, such as line, shape, color, balance, symmetry, and repetition, to create meaning in a work of art.
- Students will examine work by Pennsylvania artists and discuss historical events, including the Battle of Brandywine.
- Students will use imagination and observation skills to discover stories contained in works of art.
Students may claim 60 minutes of Art and 60 minutes of History on the OLS.
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products and balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PAVCS event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All student need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All student must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the even is cancelled due to weather.
5. All PAVCS events are tobacco free.