Pinnacle Peak Preparatory
Weekly Message 1/14/22
Health Screening Checklist for Home
Health Screening Checklist for Home:
We all must work together to make our school campus as safe as possible for students, teachers, and staff. While PVSchools is taking measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we need our families to do the same.
- Take your child’s temperature every day prior to coming to school and conduct a daily screening of your child for COVID-like symptoms prior to your child arriving at school.
- Keep your child home from school if they have any of the following symptoms that are not related to an already diagnosed condition or illness:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Pinnacle Peak Preparatory School
The PPPS family of learners collaborates within an engaging community that is passionate, purposeful, and productive.