February 1, 2016
- January 25-February 5: Professional Learning Rotation in Krosner's room
- February 1-5: Counselor Appreciation Week
- February 3: Grade levels meet with Steve Straughan during planning to discuss HMH in conference room
- February 3: Statewide Severe Weather Drill at 9AM
- February 6: EdCamp at Lambert HS
- February 8, 9, & 10: Grades 2-5 Post-Interims (ELA, Math, & Make-ups)
- February 8-26: Professional Learning Rotation
- February 12 & 15: Staff & Student Holiday - No School!
- February 16: Professional Development Day - No Students-District Collaboration Day schedule will be sent separately
- February 18: Oratorical Contest for 5th Graders
- by March 8: turn in grade level APTT activity purchase orders to Daisy
From Daisy's Desk: APTT Attendance
Kindergarten - O'Kelley
First Grade - Zoeckler
Second Grade -Woodring
Third Grade - Abernathy
Fourth Grade -Kaiser & Bennett
Fifth Grade - LeBlanc
Adult Spanish Class [REPEAT]
EdCamp Forsyth-February 6 [REPEAT]
EdCamp Forsyth is a half-day, professional development opportunity to learn from and share with your classroom peers. EdCamp Forsyth is an unconference - there is no preset agenda, no vendors, no calls for proposals. The discussion topics are set by the participants themselves at the beginning of the day, and knowledgeable participants serve as their own facilitators in the breakout sessions.
There aren't many rules, but there is one important one: the Rule of Two Feet. If you're in a session and you're not getting something worthwhile - or you feel like you're not contributing - feel free to use your two feet to go to another session. All session information - topics, room locations, etc. - will be hosted online, so you can easily figure out where to go next.
Interested? Want more info? Check out our About page for where and when, and make sure to Register!