Chapter 4 is Formidable!
4-midable means AWESOME!
Practice these skills in chapter 4 & get ready to write your pen pal!
2) Irregular adjectives for beautiful, new and old
3) Conjugation of verb AVOIR (to have)
4) Practice many expressions using AVOIR
5) Compare and contrast verbs, to be and to have
6) Learning about possessive adjectives: my, your, his/her/its, our, etc.
Click below for introduction to the family in French. A matching game is included!
Click here to practice using the quizlet program for family vocabulary:
Go to the bottom of this page and click on the family video for extra practice.
Click here to learn about irregular adjectives beau/bel/belle (beautiful), nouveau/nouvel/nouvelle (new) and vieux/vieil/vieille (old).