Read about the wonderful policies the Government has created
- Social Security: Provides economic assistance to people facing unemployment, disabilities, or old age. Payed for by employer and employee taxes.
- Medicare: A health insurance program serving primarily those 65 years of age and older.
- Disengagement: The United States was harmed by the Vietnam War and so should avoid similar conflicts.
- Human Rights:The United States should improve the lives of people in other countries, such as Third World countries.
- Progressive Tax: A graduated tax so that those with higher incomes pay a larger fraction of their income than people with lower incomes.
- North American Free Trade Association (NAFTA): An agreement signed by the United States, Canada, and Mexico in 1992 to form the largest free trade zone in the world.
- Bush Doctrine: Adopted in 2001 under the Bush administration that asserts that the United States has the right to attack any nation that has weapons of mass destruction that might be used against U.S. interests at home or abroad. Preemptive
- Obama Doctrine: Emphasizes giving international organizations a greater role and negotiating with our enemies while reducing the capabilities of the U.S. armed forces.