E-Staff Weekly for 2/15/16
Math Problem of the Year Contest Results
The top 5 elementary classes are:
- Mrs. Glahn-Ryan, Deibler 5th grade, 95 correct responses
- Mr. Malatesta, Sellersville 4th grade, 93 correct response
- Mr. Ehrmann’s classes, Seylar 5th grade, 91 correct responses
- Mrs. Glenn, Guth 4th grade, 90 correct responses
- Mr. Gorman, Sellersville 5th grade, 88 correct responses
CONGRATULATIONS MR. EHRMANN"S 5TH GRADE MATH STUDENTS!
MG Tactical Site Visit
- Wear your school badge during school hours. It should be visible at all times.
- Make sure your classroom doors are locked at all times. Use the magnet strip to keep your door unlocked.
- While you are out of your classroom, please make sure your computer is "locked". If you don't know how to "lock" your computer screen so it requires you to retype your password to access data, please CLICK on the instructional video below.
The Hilarious Magic of Sam Sandler Magic Show
Friday, Feb. 19th, 2-3pm
The Adventure of the South Pole Pig
Teaching Resources, Inspiration, and Sometimes a Good Laugh!
M. M. Seylar Elementary School
Education is a very personal thing. We at Seylar believe that every child has the right to achieve their highest potential and for them to be inspired, to dream, to be excited, and to have pride within themselves and for their school community. Our mission is to combine these beliefs with your child’s innate passions and love for learning to bring together a mind’s on approach, where students are engaged, challenged, and supported so they can achieve their personal best.