Formative assessment demo
- #minikeys reflection
- Speed dating with formative assessment
- Send all 5 formative assessments to virtual co-op as per example provided.
- Exit tweet
Kid President + Peanuts // Life is like a comic.
#minikeys - sharing by students who attended/presented at conference
Total time per rotation: 5 minutes
Speed dating with formative assessment
In pairs, you will demonstrate one formative assessment tool. Your peer will participate in the formative assessment tool. Keys to success:
- Think about all 5 tools you completed - rank them in your head - no repeats of tools
- Take 2 minutes per person to present formative assessment tool
- Start by stating the topic/grade for the formative assessment
1 minute feedback loop - discussion questions
- What impressed you about this tool?
- What could be improved upon? (Constructive critisim)
- How does it fit into SAMR?
- Where would this tool fit best into Danielson?
- How can you link it back to other ed courses?
- Which standard(s) does it fit into? Why?
8 am layout
9 am Layout
Send your virtual co-op the following information for each formative assessment tool and CC Dr. Fecich
Please send to your co-op by 5pm today
Due Wednesday 11/18
Quest 5 Test
Exit tweet - pick 1 prompt to respond to
- Which formative assessment tool did you enjoy the most? Why? Be sure to include the company's handle in your tweet and #edtech
- Why do you need to conduct formative assessment in your future classrooms? add in #educ204toi
- What can you do with results from a formative assessment in your classroom? add in #educ204toi
- How can formative assessment help with decision making in the classroom? add in #educ204toi