The Spartan Special
Southwestern Consolidated Schools of Shelby County
September 9, 2021
Learning about SOIL
DART Media Group
Virtual 5K Run/walk
2020-2021 yearbooks are here! Students who preordered books, please stop by the library to get them. We ordered a small amount of extras, so if you would still like to purchase one, you can buy one for $55 in the library.
2021-2022 yearbooks are now available for presale! They are currently priced at $45, which is the lowest price of the year.
Join our Southwestern Family!
Now Enrolling Out of District Transfer Students for the 2021-2022 School Year
2021-2022 Southwestern School Calendar
Southwestern Food Service Department
The federal program that allows us to provide free breakfast and lunch for ALL students has been extended for the coming school year. Students do not need to put funds in their accounts unless they wish to purchase extra items.
2021-2022 Required and Recommended School Immunizations
MHP Immunization Information
School Counselor Corner
21st Century Scholarship Program
Interested in joining our team?
Stay Connected with SWE PTO on Facebook @PTOSWES
Spartan Cupboard Food Pantry
- Canned Food Items (vegetables, fruits, soups, beans, ravioli, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Breakfast Items (oatmeal, cereals, pancake mix, and syrup)
- Boxed Food Items (macaroni & cheese, ramen noodles, pastas, beef stroganoff, rice, etc.)
- Personal Care Items (toilet paper, deodorant, shampoo, toothbrushes, and toothpaste)
- Fresh & Frozen Food items (milk, eggs, cheese, bread, and a variety of meats)
For more information regarding the Spartan Cupboard, contact Southwestern Elementary School at (317) 729-5320 or Southwestern Junior - Senior High School at (317) 729-5122.
Donate to The Spartan Cupboard Online!
- Login with your account or select guest sign-in
- Search and select Southwestern Consolidated Schools then select "save"
- Once redirected to a screen for The Spartan Cupboard, click the shopping bag for Spartan Cupboard Donation
- Choose a school (all funds go into the same account so choosing either is fine)
- Enter the amount you would like to donate
- Add to cart
- Fill in payment information
- Click "Submit Order"
*NOTE: A $3.00 convenience fee will still be applied to these donations.
See it, Report it!
You and your child can easily report tips on bullying, harassment, drugs, vandalism, or any safety issue you're concerned about through SafeSchools Alert. Every tip SafeSchools Alert receives about our district is immediately logged in the system and our administration is notified so that they can investigate and take appropriate action. And, tips may also be submitted anonymously if you prefer. Together, using SafeSchools Alert, we can make our district a safer place to work and learn! Thanks in advance for your support!
Stay Connected with SW's Mobile App!
Want Daily Updates? Follow us on Social Media!
Send Us Your Spartan Special Moments!
Our community is extremely proud of the many accomplishments and positive stories involving the students, teachers, staff and programs at Southwestern Consolidated Schools of Shelby County that we may not always get to hear. If you would like to have your positive story shared with the Spartan Nation, please send the details to email@example.com. We would love to share your positive stories that include personal achievements of your child such as serving as a volunteer in a non-profit organization, earning awards or recognition in 4-H, earning badges in Girl Scouts, etc. You may just see your story in a future edition of "The Spartan Special" or in The Shelbyville News! We want to celebrate our Spartans. You can't hide that Spartan pride!