Volumen 15, Edicion 9 - Diciembre 17, 2021
Student drop off is 7:50am
Morning Drop-Off Safety Requirements!
- STUDENTS MUST STAY IN PARENT VEHICLE UNTIL STAFF ARE PRESENT AT FRONT DOOR
- VEHICLES MUST PULL ALL THE WAY FORWARD
- PARENTS MAY NOT GET OUT OF VEHICLE AT SIDEWALK – PARK IN THE PARKING LOT INSTEAD
- STUDENTS MUST BE READY TO EXIT VEHICLE AT SIDEWALK – DO NOT DELAY OTHER PARENTS
- SCHOOL DOORS CLOSE AT 8:00AM – STUDENTS MUST RING DOORBELL WHEN ARRIVING AFTER 8:00AM
- PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY, USE BLINKER WHEN NECESSARY, AND BE AWARE OF SURROUNDINGS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION!
With cold and darkness upon us and the holidays approaching, now is a great time to revisit mental health resources for staff, students, and families. While the holidays are a joyous time for many, they often bring up feelings of grief, loss, and isolation. Click on the link below for several resources that can help navigate stress, trauma, and loss.