Are You Experiencing...
- problems falling asleep, staying asleep, or sleeping too much?
- feeling worthless, guilt, fixation on past failures, and exaggerate on self-blame or self-criticism?
- showing lack of interest in friends or having problems with friends and family?
- often thinking about death or suicide?
- loss of interest in food or compulsive overeating, resulting in rapid weight loss or gain?
Anyone Can Suffer From Depression
Robin Williams suffered from depression. He made his career by being a stand-up comedian. Many people praised his humorous personality and talents. Williams also played a big part in film. He starred and co-starred in many films including Aladdin (1992) and Night at the Museum (2006). He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor three times and won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance as therapist Dr. Sean Maguire in Good Will Hunting. He also received two Emmy Awards, six Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and five Grammy Awards. Eventually, as Williams’ conflicts with depression worsened, he took his own life on August 11, 2014.