Bethany Bunch eNews
March 28, 2017
Word of the Week: assistance
Dates & Reminders
- Tuesday, March 28: STAAR Tests: 4th Grade Writing, 5th Grade Math
- Wednesday, March 29: STAAR Test: 5th Grade Reading
- Monday, April 3rd: Monday Morning Assembly 7:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 7th: Bethany Choir Spring Show 6:30 p.m.
- The building is closed to general volunteers on testing days.
- There will be no tutoring, office hours, or school sponsored after-school clubs (although the PTA Art club will still meet) on actual testing dates.
- Due to testing security requirements from the state, parents/visitors are asked to not have lunch with students during their lunch times on testing days.
All entries need to be delivered to Ms. McKee by 3:00 p.m.
Plano ISD Parent Survey
Last year Plano ISD introduced a parent survey designed to help measure our school district's success in a more comprehensive way than simply analyzing state test scores. We are seeking your valuable feedback on some very important issues and ask that you please take a moment to answer the brief survey linked below. The survey will provide us with important insight from the parent perspective and will be used as we make strategic decisions for the district. We view our parents' collective responses as critical to our ongoing strategic planning and improvement.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful participation in this survey. More importantly, thank you for the work you do to help make our schools great places for children to grow and learn.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DJHT872
Dr. Brian T. Binggeli
Superintendent of Schools