We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break!
Our Winter Concert will be on December 5th at 7:00PM in CVMS Gym
- Call time for kids: 6:20PM
- Kids wear Formal Uniforms
- If boys have not received tux pants, please wear black pants (they should be in hopefully by then)
- Solid Black dress shoes, LONG black socks for boys
- girls- solid black dress shoes, closed toe
Elementary Tour is Monday, December 4th! We still need about 10 permission forms!!
Thank you to the parents that have volunteered to chaperone!
Bring $10 for pizza
7:15am- Band hall opens to decorate instruments
8:00am- Walk over to Hebron Valley Elementary
8:30-9:15- Hebron Valley Elementary Concert 1
9:30-10:15- Hebron Valley Elementary Concert 2
10:30- Load buses to Polser
11-11:45 Polser Concert 1
12-12:45 Polser Concert 2
1:00- Load Buses for CiCi’s
2:00 Load buses CV
2:15 Arrive back at CV, unload
2:30 Go to 7th period
Students need to wear jeans, new band shirt, sneakers, jacket, Santa Hats
Region Band Clinic and Concert
White Elephant Gift Exchange
On the last day of school that we have 4th period, before Winter Break, we will be having a White Elephant Gift Exchange with Honor Winds. This is completely optional for the kids that want to participate, but most usually do.
- $15 MAX spending amount
- $5 MINIMUM spending amount
- Must be school appropriate
- Do NOT simply find something in your house you no longer want
- No potatoes- That's just weird
- Some thought needs to be put into it... go to 5 and below for ideas
- This should be fun- don't be that kid!
Calendar for Nov and December
Congrats to the following students that made the District and Region Band!!
SECTIONALS - Attendance is 20% of Grade, also Major Tests during
HEBRON BAND- 3rd in the State and 3rd in the Nation!!
Congratulations to Hebron Homecoming King and Queen!
Need to get ahold of someone?
Band Director - Kim Cooley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Band Director - Joshua Lott - email@example.com
CVMS Parent Liaisons Carol Wilson & Jennifer Wylie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising Liaison - Jessica Gillespie - email@example.com
Uniform Liaison - Jessica Gillespie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Liaison - Samantha Schomer - email@example.com