To be completed by next Wednesday, September 24
To give you a structured weekly workout and practice plan that will help improve skills!
Wednesday, Sept. 17
Practice the cheers learned at ballgame practice. A video will be added after practice. You must have someone record you and show me at next practice.
Thursday, Sept. 18
- Continue practicing ballgame cheer
- Watch the video. Do 5 20-second intervals.
- 10 toe touches
- 5 double toe touches
- Competition sequence 10 times--record and show your best one at next practice
Cheerleading Conditioning Drills for a better Toe Touch Jump
- Continue practicing cheer. You must know them by next Wed.
- 10 minute workout video! If you can't load it, do push ups, planks, and ab exercises to strengthen your muscles!
10-Minute No-Equipment Home Workout, Full Body Exercise, Class FitSugar
Monday, Sept. 22
- Practice cheer
- Repeat jump workout from last Thurs.
Tuesday, Sept. 23
10 minute workout OR jog and do abs, push ups and planks for 10 minutes.