By: Reagan Miller
Menchie's is a partnership founded by husband and wife Adam Caldwell and Danna Caldwell. They say that Menchie's is a "love story" and when the couple met they went on their first date to a frozen yogurt place. They then decided that they wanted to make their own frozen yogurt shop and named it after the nickname that Adam had for Danna, "Menchie."
Advantages of a Partnership
- Both partners get the profit
- Easy to form- start by signing a partnership agreement
Fun Facts !!!
- Danna and Adam Caldwell opened the first Menchie's store in Los Angeles on May 15, 2007.
- The startup cost for a Menchie's Frozen Yogurt shop ranges from$300,000 to $350,000.
- All of Menchie's pricing is measured in the weight of the yogurt and toppings, with prices ranging from 30 to 55 cents per ounce.
Would I Invest In This Company?
Yes, I think I would invest in Menchie's because it is a very successful business. It would be a fun business to run and has a cool story behind it. I would be more than happy to put my money into this business because I know it would be successful.