Fall has Arrived!
Hello Lovely Ladies!
Fall is Here! If you are like me this means Everything Pumpkin, Apple Orchards, Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Lovely Scenery. I just wanted to take a minute to Thank ALL of my family, friends, and customers that have supported me thus far in launching my Stella & Dot Business! I will be posting Monthly Specials here and also keep you current on Stella & Dot Events!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! I will be walking with team Breast Friends Forever in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on October 19th at Martin Park. If you are free, join our team, it is going to be a great event! Here is the info on the event http://www.makingstrideswalk.org/rockfordil
- Stella & Dot had an Exclusive Breast Cancer Awareness Boutique and 100% of the net proceeds benefit the Noreen Fraser Foundation! Watch this clip & Learn more about this Amazing Woman!
- Stella & Dot was at the YWCA WIne, Women & Purses event this past week to benefit an excellent Rockford Organization!! I met sooo many lovely women and local business owners! Frills, Roxy Carmichael, and Infinitely Sweet to name a few!! I also was thrilled to see my Silent Auction Item (Pink Wanderlust, Frida Scarf (donated my my mom with her Hostess Rewards!!) and Rose Wine bought by a Stella & Dot fan!! It was great to give back to the community and have a fun night out as well!
- Check out the October Specials - They are Amazing!! I have the Wanderlust Triple Wrap & loooove it (great gift idea)! If you have any questions feel free to call or e-mail me!
- Lastly, I think the most important thing we can do as human beings is to "pay it forward" What are you doing today (even something so small) that is impacting someones life? So...stay tuned for a "pay it forward" giveaway coming soon!!