Rock Ridge PTSO Update
Enjoy a fabulous Spring Break! We’ve all earned it! Rest & recharge!
VOLUNTEERS: We NEED YOU! The PTSO is actively looking to fill these Board positions for both this school year & next:
· SECRETARY: Attend monthly PTSO meetings, record meeting minutes, other admin type duties to assist President as needed.
· TREASURER: Keep a full and accurate account of receipts and expenditures, present monthly financial statements at Board Meetings, have custody of all the funds of the PTSO, deposit funds, make disbursements as authorized by the Board of Directors
· GENERAL HELP: organizing, doing occasional tasks or errands, creating marketing materials/flyers, posting on social media. Whatever your talent, we could use your help.
· IT LEAD: We need technical help, building a simple website, integrating several options for secure digital payments, venmo, square, and other things.
· TAW ( Teacher Appreciation Week): is May 3rd and we need help the week before and every day 5/3-7 for short periods of time
If you are willing to help pls email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our next meeting April 8th, to learn more. Elections occur during May 6th meeti
NEW FUNDRAISER: coming soon! Our PTSO funds are desperately low and we hope we can count on your help to change that!
· LAST CHANCE for senior yard signs by March 30th – Details: https://www.lcps.org/Page/234862.
· PTSO SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS due in Naviance by 4/21. You MUST be a member of the PTSO as of 4/1 to apply. Join FREE HERE
· Be on the lookout in the coming weeks to sign up to help with senior week celebrations.
ADD TO YOUR CALENDAR:
· Next PTSO Meeting: Please join us on Thursday April 8th, 2021 at 7PM. Invite: Meet
· NEXT Spirit Night, @Burger 21: April 12th at from 5-9 PM.