Advice For Incoming 8th Graders
3 things you should know before beginning 8th grade Math
- Keep up with Equations because we do a lot of them.
- Keep practicing Integers because we still do Integers.
- Remember the steps for Compound interest because we do Interest at one point.
Things I would've done different in 8th grade Math
- Always do your homework
- Finish every test
- Take good notes
Choices that I'm proud of in 8th grade math
- Turning in my homework on time
- Studying for every test
- Taking notes on my journal
- On Interest always look for what the question is asking you for
- On Pythagorean Theorem always square your A's and B's
- On Equations always do the same thing to the other side