EPiC 3rd Grade
Music Performance for 2nd & 3rd Grade
After the performance please join us at Baskin Robins for ice cream. Part of the proceeds be will donated back to EPiC Elementary.
Blogging and Digital Volunteers
- We have learned that we can give credit to an author and use their words when we use direct quotes.
- Next week's blog will ask the students to include one direct quote from their article.
- Thank you for being such WONDERFUL digital volunteers! The students love reading your comments and revising their post.
- Over Thanksgiving Break we plan to regroup digital volunteers. Please let us know if you would like to join our digital volunteer list.
Again, thank you for the support! It is amazing how much the students have grown from this process.
- Please continue to collect Box Tops and send them in.
- PTA is very close to meeting it's membership goal at EPiC Elementary. If you, or your spouse, have not joined this wonderful organization please click here.
2nd Quarter Standards
This week we researched the various ecosystems and the food chains within those ecosystems. On Friday, we used circuits and contraptions to discuss the word system. The students discovered that the order matters in a system and that you need all pieces in a system... just like in a food chain. Below students are building their systems.
The Nurse: The nurse would love to have extra hats, scarves, gloves, coats, shirts, and pants on hand. We are particularly interested in "baggy" clothing that could be worn by a variety of students regardless of their age or size.
3rd Grade: In our classroom we would love yellow Post-It notes, markers, dry erase markers, Ticonderoga pencils, and old magazines.
RENewing Creativity Drive: EPiC is holding it's first REnewing Creativity Drive. To find items are we looking for, please click here.
Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Liberty High School Performs Shrek the Musical
November 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets will be $10 in advance or $12 at the door and can be purchased online or at Erie Insurance.
One parent said they are considering a "fancy" pair of headphones as a Christmas gift. We thought we would pass along the idea!