Learn how to use this interactive tool in your classroom.
What is Microsoft TEAMS?
Microsoft Teams is a digital hub available to use with students in grades 3-12 for assigning and collecting student work, providing feedback, collaborating, and grading student work online. This is Microsoft’s answer to Google Classroom that brings conversations, content, and apps together in one place. Create collaborative classrooms or connect in professional learnings communities– all from a single experience in Office 365. Teams also integrates with One Note Class Notebook.
Join our Session's TEAM: mhkz4vi
In the bottom left hand corner, click "Join Team"
Use this code to continue: mhkz4vi
How is this tool related to standards?
Team Rubric Indicator: Activities and Materials
NETS: ISTE Student Standards: Creative Communicator
ISTE Teacher Standard: Collaborate with students, peers, and parents using digital tools and resources to support student success and innovation.
Digital Citizenship: Password, Privacy, Professionalism, Permanence
PLC Guiding Questions
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
- Explore the Teams user interface as a student
- Create a Team
- Manage Team Settings
- Invite others to join your Team and join other Team
- Create assignments, grade work, and submit feedback
- Review how to add channels and tabs to your team (Optional)
- Review Class Notebook integration in TEAMS (Optional)
- I can create a new Team (class).
- I can manage settings and features in the Teams.
- I can mute members.
- I can add and delete students (members) and teachers (owners).
- I can create assignments, post graded work, and submit feedback to students.