La première année
Les nouvelles (News)
- We had a busy, but fun week. We had a great time with Mardi Gras, COSI, and our friendship party ! See pics below!
- There is no school on Monday, Feb 15!!
- We could use more markers in class, so if you could send in a box of markers with your child it would be greatly appreciated! Merci
- SNACK! Parents, please send a snack for the class if you can, there are 22 students in the class. It is much appreciated!
- In language arts we are learning more about writing and the writing process.
- In math we are working on telling time. Please work with your children on telling time with an analog clock if you have one at home!
- Make sure your child is keeping up with their homework. Spelling and math homework are given each week!
Notre horaire (Our schedule)
Blue folder is due every other week (signed & dated)
Spelling homework due.
Spelling homework goes home.
Math homework goes home.
Math homework is due,
Library books are due.
Reading log sent back to school.
Blue folder goes home every other week with student's work.
A la maison (at home)
- Practice spelling words all week and weekend.
- Check the red folder every day.
- Talk about telling time.
- Work on addition and subtraction word problems.
Je suis à l'école.