Technology at LV
2) Typing Web helped me become an fluent and accurate typist.
3) This is an online typing website.
2) This semester we had to make an iTrailer about ourselves.
3) The app allows us to make iTrailer by recording short clips.
2) On Career Locker we take short quizzes about ourselves and then match them to jobs that match our results.
3) It was a fun experience because it prepares us for when we are older, by making us have a plan.
2) This semester we had to make a presentation about what we wanted to be when we grew up.
3) I enjoyed it because it allowed me to share my thoughts about what I wanted to be when I grew up.
2) This semester we had to make an Explain Everything video explaining how to solve a math problem of our choosing.
3) I enjoyed this app because we could actually speak and explain our video.
Hour of Code
2) One game we got to do was Flappy Bird. We could change the back round, the character, and the amount of points you get.
3) I enjoyed this website because it felt awesome to be able to control you own game.
2) I created an email saying that I wasn't at school on Tuesday because I was sick and was wondering if we had any homework.
3) Email Etiquette was fun because it taught me how to make write an email properly.