- Has One Owner
- Person who owns the business and is personally responsible for its debts.
- Jeff Parker - Owner Of Trinity Barbershop
- Has 2 or more owners
- Each person contributes money, property, labor or skill
- Expects to share in the profits and losses of the business.
- Raheem Shara & Gilbert - Owner Of Araamda Inn & Sandtrap
- The type of business in which investors own shares of stock and have limited liability.
*Limited Liability- situation in which a share holder is not responsible for a corporation's debts
*Unlimited Liability- Situation in which a business owner is responsible for all the business's debts
*Stock- shares of ownership in a corporation
*Dividend- a shareholder's share of a corporation's profits
*Board of Directors-.people who are elected by shareholders to run a corporation