Code Of Ethics
Personal Code Of Ethics
- Honesty: Honesty is when you break something and your parents asked what happened and you tell them it was you.
- Responsibility: Responsibility is where you are responsible for your own things.
- Integrity: Integrity is like cleaning the house while your parents are out of town.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality is like being a doctor and keeping your patients medical records to yourself and not sharing them with other people.
- Humble: Humble is going to states and placing first and not bragging about it at school.