CAREERS THAT PAY!
This newsletter is intended for upcoming graduates & beyond
SENIORS - THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Qualifications: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and or Construction Management preferred Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Monroe Pest Control
Ready for fun in sun?Are you a reliable & responsible teen?
Do you have a good work ethic?
Do you have a valid driver's license (meaning, no points on your license?
Can you work independently for up to 6-8 hrs?
Can you understand a GPS system & reading maps (aka land navigation)?
Are you looking for part-time work during Summer hours?
Perhaps you can use some extra cash?
Does $12/hr sound reasonable?
If so, you might be the right fit for Monroe Pest Control who is ready to start taking applications for the Summer of 2021.
Fill out this online application and contact Ms. Torres once you are done at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASPHALT PAVING & CONSTRUCTION From Parking Lots to Highways
Rieth-Riley is a 100% employee-owned company. We truly think like owners and take personal pride and care in every project we do. Rieth-Riley is a company of “firsts” and always on the cutting edge, ready to adopt new technologies, pursue innovative growth strategies, and accept new challenges.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Great Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Thriving Industry
Link to apply https://www.rieth-riley.com/jobs/
As an environmentally responsible company, Tierra Environmental use green methods to recycle 100% of food grade grease and oil for the production of clean energy. AREAS SERVED: Chicago Metropolitan Area, Northwest Indiana, The Great Lakes Region
Eagle Services is currently hiring. Our pre-employment applicant screening includes: Drug Testing, Background Check, and BMV Driver Report.
- Laborers International Union of North America
- Minimum High school or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- Drug free
- Perform physical activities as applied to industrial cleaning services at industrial manufacturing and process facilities.
- Must be willing to travel overnight and / or extended periods.
- 30 day probation
- Compensation after 30 days -
- Laborer (wages based on training and credentials held)
- Class A CDL (wages based on training and credentials held)
- Health and Dental Insurance (requires qualifying number of hours worked)
Submit your resume and/or application to email@example.com or mail to: 2702 Beech St., Valparaiso, IN 46383
You may also submit your printed application in person at the corresponding branch to which you are applying.
See more information at http://www.eagleservices.com/employment.php
MODERN FORGE VACANCIES: MERRILLVILLE, INDIANA
Modern employs over 650 people across five world-class manufacturing facilities, with over 25 production forge units, and two dedicated machining facilities for finished products and assemblies. The business is now run by the family's third and fourth generations.
JOBS:Forge Helper: Operates after forge equipment, as qualified, while moving raw material and/or platters through the required dies in the required sequence. Includes participating in the setting and adjusting of forge tooling, also adjusting trim press parameters and may also include furnance loading and operation. The forge crew members produce a variety of steel forgings to customer specifications. Must be able to work any shift.
Tooling Repair: This position will be responsible for pre-staging all tools, making repairs to tools in and out of production, reviewing disposition of tools after production and performing change over of tools. Candidates should be mechanically inclined. Must be able to make repairs on tooling using hand tools and milling machine. Must have the ability to learn to troubleshoot on forge and trim repairs and to use various hand tools, mircometers, calipers, and tape measure. Must be able to read blue prints and be able to work any shift.
Heat Treat: Responsible for all Heat Treat furnace operations, Wheelabrator operations, hardness testing, material handling, scale operations, AS400 and PC data entry, and any inventory functions related to all product being processed. Must be able to work any shift.
Cold Finisher: Responsible for finishing operations which includes cleaning parts, sawing cross rolls, coin operations, jiffy operations, tsugami operations, magnaflux operations, inspection, material handling, scale and dock operations and shipping/inventory functions to all product being processed. Must be able to work any shift.
To see a list of all job opportunities and how to apply online click > http://www.modernforge.com/employment-opportunities-indiana.html
Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Job Security
Develop Skills and Knowledge
Innovation and Technology
Health and Wellness
For a list of career opportunities click > https://www.ozinga.com/careers/
UGN is an automotive manufacturing company that focuses on high-quality acoustic, interior trim, and thermal management products. It is a recognized leader in customer satisfaction and has a culture of continuous improvement through Toyota Production Systems and other official production processes.
Qualifications: Looking for hard workers with a desire to work in a team setting. No High School Diploma or GED required - Opportunities available to earn your GED for free. no experience required. We offer a 3 day training program.
Personal Vehicle Drivers: $21.00 - $23.00/hour + $.58 per mile depending on location. Deliver the best of the season in this exciting role at UPS. As a Personal Vehicle Driver, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position.
If you’re interested in a Package Handler position, in some of our locations, you can earn your college degree without stressing about how to pay for it. Find out more about our program that will help Future You with your college expenses—a bonus of up to $25,000 for part-time employees.
- At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
- Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
- Enjoy programs and assistance to make life outside work a little easier. You can take advantage of a range of programs to support your specific needs, including parental leave, child and elder care support, adoption assistance, an auto and home insurance program, employee discount program, education assistance and commuter reimbursement.
Click below for jobs within a 25 mi radiushttps://www.pepsicojobs.com/main/jobs?stretch=25&stretchUnit=MILES&page=1&lat=41.5208174&lng=-87.2331999
Your Extraordinary Career Starts Here Beginning your career at NWI leading healthcare organization is easier than ever. We communicate to our candidates primarily via email. Please be sure to check your email regularly for application status updates.
To you, it’s more than a career. It’s a calling. You made a decision to be part of the healing process, to make a difference in people’s lives. At Porter Health Care System, we believe that health care is more than medicine; it’s compassionate care.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.
BMV Customer Service Representative 2 | Merrillville, IN
Work for Indiana
Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse workforce offering employees stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indiana’s communities every day.
About the Bureau of Motor Vehicles:
The BMV’s mission is to serve all Hoosiers by providing best-in-class driver and vehicle services in a timely and accurate manner while ensuring security and transparency. The BMV team works throughout the state of Indiana and are dedicated to fostering an environment where we
- Invest in our employees
- Engage our customers
- Provide sustainable systems
- Embrace product innovation
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
We understand talented employees work best when they feel valued by their employer. To this end, we offer a competitive employment package that includes, affordable health, dental, vision, and life insurance; retirement that work for your lifestyle
We want your energy! NiSource (aka Nipsco)
Build a career you can point to with pride.
At NiSource, you'll be part of the team serving nearly four million customers throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and New England, who count on NiSource to energize their homes and businesses. Whether working at one of our electric generating plants, speaking with customers by phone, analyzing financial data or installing new gas lines in a neighborhood, you’ll meet exciting challenges each day and make the most of your skills and talents. And you’ll be part of a company that was named by Forbes magazine as one of America’s Best Large Employers.
Click here for a list of opportunities >https://www.nisource.com/careers/job-search
Work Hard. Make An Impact. Earn Recognition | Republic Services
Recycling & Waste Solutions
As an industry leader, we provide reliable and responsible recycling and waste disposal services for our 14 million customers.
Meaningful, Ethical Jobs, from one of America's Best Employers
We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding. That's why we are proud to be recognized as a best employer.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage.
- Dental plans with dental maintenance alternatives.
- Vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
NLMK USA is a member of NLMK Group. NLMK Group is ranked as one of the top 20 steel-producing companies by the World Steel Association.
Would you like to work for one of the leading steel companies in the US? Would you like to be part of an international group of companies where safety, stability, opportunity and commitment to global social responsibility are top priority? If your answer is yes, and you are ready for a new opportunity, then consider NLMK USA your solution.
With over 1,100 employees and over 2 million square feet of manufacturing space, NLMK USA maintains a strong position in the US steel market. We at NLMK USA produce ﬂat rolled steel that is essential to modern manufacturing. We supply high quality steel coils to the construction, automotive, pipe and tube, and heavy equipment industries in the US.
Click here for opportunities > https://us.nlmk.com/en/careers/
Minimum High school diploma or equivalent. One year of manufacturing experience. Stability in employment history. Must have good initiative, dedication, problem solving skills and enjoy working in a team. environment. Paid vacation and holiday time.
Finding the right job isn’t easy. It requires being curious, knowing what you want to do and where you want to go. Whether you’re a recent college graduate or re-entering the workforce, Ford Motor Co. offers opportunities for tomorrow & the future.
As the world's leading steel company, we are seeking leaders to help us transform the future of steel. We have more than 18,000 employees at 27 facilities across the United States and are committed to providing exciting careers in the steel industry.
The Steelworker for the Future® craft training program is the perfect way to start your career in steel. If you’re interested in a field that can offer you interesting and rewarding career opportunities,
Click here > https://www.steeltechnologies.com/careers/
Whether you are just getting started in your career, or an industry veteran looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities throughout the world. Working here requires energy, commitment, integrity, flexibility and teamwork.
Explore your possibilities:
Build your skills. Enjoy your challenge.
Make your mark. Own your future.
At Praxair you’ll join talented and diverse people working to make a difference in the world and make our company successful. Our people work on challenging and meaningful projects and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our customers, our communities and our shareholders. Explore our site and learn how your talent can make an impact at Praxair.
A place where everyone's ideas matter. When you join our team, you're surrounded by a passionate work force committed to doing the right thing.
Apply here > https://amwater.com/corp/careers
INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION (Work for the state of Indiana)
INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Willingness to undergo a background investigation.
- Possession of a valid driver's license from state of residence.
- High School Diploma or GED (Proof of diploma or certificate must accompany application.)
- Drug Screening – Applicants must pass a drug screening test.
- Work experience, military experience and/or completed accredited college credits preferred.
- Annual Salary $31,200 (plus overtime)
- Employer paid benefits
- Full time position
- Opportunities for Leadership positions
- Paid time off
- Loan forgiveness programs
- Purpose of Position/Summary: Incumbent works in a correctional facility for adult offenders. She/He is responsible for following post orders, maintaining order, supervising and controlling offenders and their activities. Incumbent works on an assigned shift in a specific unit/ or post under general supervision of a correctional sergeant. Incumbent maintains the security of the unit as well as the safety of staff and offenders while ensuring daily activities and programs proceed on schedule.
***There is a full packet for this position. See Ms. Torres in room 1314 for a copy.
Valentine Torres | Career Liaison Coordinator
Yours in Success!
Tel: 219/942-8521;8027 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 2211 East 10th Street | Hobart, IN
Valentine Torres, MBA
Business Department | Hobart High School | Communications Director TEDxHobartHighSchool