CII Tourism Fest 2013
an International Fest on Tourism & Hospitality
A World of Opportunities...
I am pleased to inform you that Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), is organising CII Tourism Fest 2013, an International Fest on Tourism & Hospitality from Thursday, 5 to Saturday, 7 December 2013 at Chandigarh. Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has been invited to Partner the event.
H. E. Mr Shivraj V Patil, Governor, Punjab & Administrator, Chandigarh Administration has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest and Hon’ble Union Minister for Tourism, Government of India, Dr K Chiranjeevi, would be the guest of honour along with Chief Ministers at the Inaugural Session scheduled for Thursday, 5 December 2013 at Chandigarh.
Mr Arjun Sharma, Managing Director - Le Passage to India is the Chairman, CII Tourism Fest 2013 along with all distinguished personalities from Govt., Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Sector as Members of our Sterring Committee.
CII Toursim Fest 2013
Thursday, Dec. 5th 2013 at 10am to Saturday, Dec. 7th 2013 at 6pm
Parade Ground, Sector 17, Chandigarh, India
Concurrent events at the Fest would include:
· International Food Festival
· Golf Tournament
· International Chef Meet
· International Dance Festival
HOST STATE: Punjab
HOST CITY: Chandigarh
PARTNER STATE: Gujarat
FOCUS STATE: West Bengal
STATES OF INDIA PARTICIPATION: Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh
INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION: New Zealand, Thailand, South Africa, Singapore, Dubai, Seychelles are some of the Countries which have confirmed their participation.
Why exhibit at CII TOURISM FEST?
· Meet with decision makers from travel agencies, tour operator companies, MICE planners serving Indian inbound, outbound and domestic tourism all under one roof
· Face-to-face contact with existing clients and potential future business partners
· The perfect platform to showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community
· A series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximize your brand exposure
· Get unrivalled networking opportunities through events occur throughout the fest, including the popular welcome dinner, networking meets, cultural events and other networking luncheons at the fest venue
Who Should Exhibit?
· Airport Authorities
· Air Charter Companies
· Airlines – Domestic and International
· Car Rental Companies
· Convention Centres
· Cruise Liners
· Educational Institutes
· Golf Courses & Resorts
· Hotels & Resorts
· IT Companies
· Medical Tourism
· Spas and Wellness Centres
· Sports Tourism Products
· State Tourism Departments
· National / International Tourism Organizations
· Travel Agents
· Tour Operators
With this background, we cordially invite you & your esteemed organisation to participate and BOOK YOUR STALL now at CII Tourism Fest 2013 and thus, gain the opportunity to accelerate your Profits.
Kindly find e-brochure, application form, sponshorship options & layout plan attached for your kind perusal & further use.
Please do take advantage of this initiative and we look forward to receive your confirmation at the earliest.