This month's tasks:
- WATCH: Take a few minutes to view the video below to restart your pondering of the attributes Library for the Future. Add your thoughts from your notes to the Transformation HP Libraries Google doc under "Brainstorming." This will just be a dumping of ideas to get us started!
- READ: We didn't get to discuss much of Invent to Learn last month, so let's keep the same assignment of Ch. 3, 4 & 5. I'll send some discussion questions to guide us.
- RESPOND: Please complete this form to share your thoughts on our holiday gathering.
- Try to find time to rest, read and relax during this crazy holiday season!
School Libraries Matter: The Changing Role of the School Librarian
December Events & Promotion Ideas
- Read a New Book Month
- National Stress-Free Family Holidays Month
- December 10 - Birthday of Melvil Dewey
- December 10-17 - Human Rights Week
- December 13 - National Cocoa Day
- December 14-20 - Tell Someone They're Doing a Good Job Week
- December 21 - Crossword Puzzle Day
January Librarians' Meeting @ Hyer
Friday, Jan. 9th 2015 at 8:30am
3920 Caruth Blvd
University Park, TX
Our next meeting will be January 9 at Hyer. We'll join Lisa and the CITs in the afternoon.
Best of 2014!
The "Best of" lists are starting to appear! What were YOUR favorites of the year?
Here are a few of my favorites ...
Click to buy a shirt!
If you haven't purchased your shirt, click here and select "Radiant Navy Gingham" in your size. Watch for holiday promotions!