Space and Gravitas
About the Training
Based on your feedback from 2015, we have extended the course to 4 hours and it will be led by two tutors rather than one resulting in a more personalised experience!
Some the key topics covered include:
- How to make a confident entrance and lasting impression
- Examine how the use of tone, pause and emphasis improves communication skills
It will show you how to:
- Build a confident and positive physical presence
- Use the voice to influence, interest and inspire
- Practice making an entrance and holding an audience's attention
- Tell a story in a way that is compelling and persuasive
All sessions will take place 9am-1pm on the following dates:
All sessions will take place at the RADA Studios, 18-22 Chenies Street, WC1E 7PA
How to get enrolled?
Should you want to attend please discuss with your coach and ask them to nominate you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org