Monday Morning Memo
January 4, 2015
Happy New Year and Welcome Back!
I hope that everyone has enjoyed the time off resting and connecting with our loved ones. Here is to getting back in the swing of things!
The Agenda for the Week:
Tuesday, January 5th, 2016: Grade Level Assemblies. 8th grade at 8:00AM after announcements, 10:15 for 7th grade. An announcement will be made to call the students down.
Wednesday, January 6th, 2016: Grade Level Assemblies. 5th grade at 8:00 after DEAR and 9:30 for 6th grade. An announcement will be made to call the students down.
Thursday, January 7th, 2016: Student of the Month Luncheon at 12:00PM.
Friday, January 8th, 2016: 7th and 8th Grade Dance at 6:00PM.
- One of the most important housekeeping tasks that teachers do is attendance taking. Please be vigilant about marking attendance.
- Please adhere to the Unified Expectations. We are looking for 100% compliance.
- We as the administration expect people out in the halls and at their doors every period and at dismissal and arrival.
- Please address lateness to class.
- Please have an anticipatory activity to start off every class. Don't forget we will analyze the data in a month.