Student Bulletin - February 26, 2023
- PTSA "Give Back Night" at Johnny's / 5:00-9:00
- First day of Track Practice (7th & 8th Grade) / 3:30-5:00 (Must be cleared through PRIVIT to participate)
- 5th Grade Parent Orientation Night (6:30PM) / ETMS Main Comp Gym
- PTSA meeting (7:30PM) in the ETMS Library Media Center
General Information & Updates
2022-23 Second Semester 6-Week Progress Report
Hello Bison Families,
To view your child’s 6 week grade report for Semester 2, please log into your Parent PowerSchool account. Each child's updated academic progress will be available to view at the 6, 9, and 12-week mark each semester and reflect your child’s in-progress academic standing. Your child's academic progress is always available to view on PowerSchool and reflects your child's in-progress academic standing. Grades are only final for the classes in which the term has ended. The goal of this communication is to create additional open communication between students, teachers, and parents before grades become finalized. Each student will receive a report card and GPA at the end of each semester.
- 6-week progress reports will reflect the final grade for the 6th-grade Trister 4 wheel class.
- Principal’s Scholarship Honor Roll requires a 3.667 GPA (A- average).
- Scholarship Honor Roll requires a 3.0 GPA (B average).
Citizenship marks will also be entered and reflective of behaviors in the classroom. Marks assigned for citizenship are entered officially at the end of each class session (Ex: S1 citizenship is not entered until the 18 week mark). The marks are as follows:
- S: Satisfactory: Consistently meets individual classroom expectations
- N: Needs Improvement: Inconsistency with meeting classroom expectations
- U: Unsatisfactory: Consistently not meeting individual classroom expectations.
Please visit PowerSchool and Schoology for more detailed information regarding your child’s grade and performance on specific assignments and/or assessments. If you are unsure how to access PowerSchool or Schoology please review the directions Here, for forgotten usernames or passwords, use the link on the PowerSchool Login page.
Clubs - All Grades
- Art Club - 3/14, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Bison Smart - 3/30, 7:40-8:05 AM
- Card Sharks - 3/7, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Dungeons & Dragons - 3/14, 3:30-5:00 PM
- Future Teachers - see Mrs. Russell, 7:30-8:05 AM
- Kindness Club - 3/6, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Puzzle Club - 3/7, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Ukulele Club - 3/1, 3:15-4:00 PM
Bison Brags & Celebrations
Middle School Tennis League
The middle school tennis league kicked off week two with the Smash Bros sweeping the Slammers with a huge win for Dominic Highfill and Ian Gannon winning 12-5 over tough opponents. The Volley Squad came up victorious over Red Fire with a close win for Turner Davidson and Parker Stephens to seal the victory. The Green Stampede won another close match with wins from the undefeated Wright sisters, Mason Bennett and Evan Nitsche, as well as Chloe Martin and Makena Viscomi.
REMINDERS & REPEATED ITEMS
Bison Family Survey
East Trails Middle School PTSA
Attention Parents, Teachers, and Students!
Our 1st PTSA general membership meeting will be held on
February 28th at 7:30pm in the ETMS library.
Hope to see you there!
Also don't forget to join us for our first "Give Back Night" at Johnny's!
Any questions - please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Learning 2023
Message from the ETMS Health Room
Parents/Guardians of Current 7th grade students!
Please send/email any updated vaccine records you may have for next year to the health room. Each 8th grade student will need to be compliant with Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines prior to the start of 8th grade. Please send those records to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also bring the records to the school and let the front office staff know it is for the health room, if that is preferred.
Christie Netterville, BSN, RN
East Trails Middle School Health Room
Box Tops for Education
School ID: 9684109
- February menu
- March menu
- Breakfast is $1.90; plate lunch is $3.00
- Free and reduced lunch application