Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights -- 11/14/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting on November 14, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda.
- The Board approved the appointment of Tanya Dawson as School Business Administrator and Board Secretary, beginning January 2023.
- Reading-Fleming Intermediate School and J.P. Case Middle School special education teachers showcased community-based instruction experiences. Click to view the presentation.
- Dr. McGann presented Superintendent Goals and provided a Strategic Planning update.
- Click to access Audio Recordings of Board of Education Meetings.
Special Donation -- Thank You, J&J!
Policy & Regulation Update
- R 2425 - Emergency Virtual or Remote Instruction Program (M)
- P 5722 - Student Journalism (M).
All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - 11/28/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity