Unit One Assessment
Who I Am.
Likes, Dislikes, Interests, Values, Skills, and Personality Traits.
Connecting Confidence To Independence
To take pride in your work you have to have confidence, talk about it a little, don't let people bring you down, do your best, and be a good person. You want to feel successful of your own work and not let people bring you down about what you do.
Pride- A feeling or a deep pleasure of satisfaction derived from one's own achievements.
Personality and Career Choices
Twenty-Five Things In A Lifetime
1. I would like to learn how to kayak
2. I want to visit a different island every summer
3. I want to move to an island in the Caribbean
4. I want to sky dive
5. I want to bungee jump off of the San Francisco bridge
6. I want to go parasailing
7. I want to invent a new technology
8. I want to open my own business
9. I want to go to Paris with my best friend ; Taylor
10. I want to learn how to speak French
11. I want to go snorkeling with stingrays
12. I want to go to Africa on a mission trip
13. I want to learn how to make a shirt, so if I’m ever in need I know how
14. I want to play soccer for the USA Women’s National Soccer Team.
15. I want to get into college with a scholarship for soccer
16. I want to try and climb Mt. Everest
17. I want to travel the world
18. I want to go skiing
19. I want to become a physical therapist
20. I want to go to Canada
21. I want to see the Northern Lights
22. I want to see my favorite NFL team play in person
23. I want to learn etiquette
24. I want to go on a road trip with no destination
25. I want to open a bakery